LEARN MORE about the Tier 2 Towtector
The Tier 2 Towtector is the entry to our brush strip line of protection. It's single layer of brush strip is designed to "catch and drop" debris kicked up off the road, providing you added protection over traditional rubber mud flaps.
The Tier 2 Towtector has a brush strip that catches and drops debris, we know you’ll agree it offers better protection than any conventional mud flap. Why? Because unlike our competition, the Tier 2 Towtector spans nearly the entire width of your vehicle - instead of just the width of the tires. This extra coverage protects your towable from the debris that flys between the rear wheels of your vehicle. In addition to the added width protection, as stated above, the Tier 2 Towtector is manufactured with A brush strip. The brushes ability to catch and drop debris, aids in keeping flying debris from bouncing back into the undercarriage of your vehicle - further protecting it - and not giving that debris a second chance to damage whatever you are towing.
• Single brush strip
• Available in 78" & 96" widths
• Installs in minutes
• Allows for easy electrical hook-up
• Heavy duty steel construction throughout
• Nearly full width coverage
• Automotive quality powdercoat finish
• 2" height adjustability for vehicle and load flexibility
• Available wall storage bracket (buy now button above)
• Patented brush bar keeps the brushes in place at high speeds - not flying up and allowing debris to escape
• Invented, engineered and built with pride in the USA
Why The Exhaust Outlets?
Through our history of producing 1000's of Towtectors we have identified vehicles that - due to their specific kind of exhaust system, can potentially damage your Towtector. Similarly, we know that your vehicles exhaust type can damage other traditional mud flaps as well. So, we responded to our customers needs by being the only manufacturer to make a special addition perfectly suited to your vehicle. The addition of exhaust outlets directs the heat away from your Towtector, saving your hard earned money on replacement -and making it last for years to come. Purchase with confidence from a manufacturer that knows YOUR vehicle.
Get specially designed protection. Get Towtector.